A smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of one's smile through the aid of one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer at Lakeway Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry. Teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, bridges, dental caps and white fillings are a few of the options available for a smile makeover. A smile makeover restores cracked, broken, or discolored teeth, returns proper bite, and realigns the jaw muscles to their natural position.
Before beginning a smile makeover, our dentist will take into consideration your facial features, hair color, skin tone, condition of the gum tissue and lip shape. The dentist will evaluate your general oral health to determine the suitability of a smile makeover. You and the dentist will discuss at length the desired outcome, and what issues you would most like to address. We use advanced technology to provide previews of what you can expect from your smile makeover, aiding vastly in the decision making process.
Smile Makeover Options
If you are seeking an Austin cosmetic dentist, the skilled and professional staff at Lakeway Center for Cosmetic and Family Dentistry offers the following procedures that can be included in a smile makeover:
- Alignment: Crooked teeth can be straightened and properly aligned with the aid of orthodontics such as Invisalign, or their appearance can be improved with the use of veneers.
- Spacing: Clients with gaps between their teeth may be realigned correctly through various cosmetic dentistry options.
- Missing teeth: Any missing teeth from getting your tooth pulled or from injuries can be replaced with either bridges or dental implants, vastly improving your confidence in your smile.
- Uneven, chipped, or broken teeth: Cosmetic bonding with veneers can drastically improve the teeth's appearance, with little discomfort and time commitment.
- Discolored teeth: Teeth whitening can improve the look of stained or yellowing teeth. If more specialized treatments are needed, other options to explore include porcelain veneers, dental implants or crowns.
- Tooth lengthening: It is possible to eradicate the effects of aging and everyday wear and tear by reshaping and lengthening the front teeth with the use of porcelain veneers or composite bonding.
Contact Lakeway Center for Cosmetic Dentistry in Austin today to learn more about creating your smile makeover.